Savory with just a touch of sweetness, these Korean Beef Zoodles are the perfect veggie-packed meal. It comes together in minutes and will have the entire family begging for more!
Korean Beef Zucchini Noodles
- ⅓ cup brown sugar, packed
- ⅓ cup reduced sodium soy sauce (or tamari for gluten free)
- 1 Tbsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. sriracha
- 1 tsp. canola oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ lb. 90% lean ground beef
- 2 (10 oz.) packages zucchini noodles
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Sesame seeds for garnish, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil and sriracha. Set aside.
- Heat canola oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in zucchini noodles, green onions and sauce mixture. Gently mix until well combined; allow to cook until zucchini noodles are tender-crisp, about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately; garnish with sesame seeds, if desired.
Yield: 4 servings
*Per Serving: Calories 320, Total Fat 14g (Saturated 4g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 680mg, Total Carbohydrate 27g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 19g, Includes 18g Added Sugar), Protein 23g, Vitamin D 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 15%, Potassium 35%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.