While cooking spaghetti and meatballs can take hours, we are making things just a bit easier with the use of an Instant Pot®! Using the pressure cooker means there is only one pot to wash and everything is cooked together. That's right - no need to boil pasta, bake meatballs, make sauce and dirty every dish imaginable in your kitchen. This Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs is perfectly satisfying and so incredibly easy!
Instant Pot Spaghetti & Meatballs
- 1 ½ lbs. Mom's Meatloaf from our Meat Department
- 16 oz. uncooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 24 oz. pasta sauce
- 3 cups water
- Grated Parmesan cheese, for garnish
- Roll Mom's Meatloaf into 1-inch balls and place into the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Break spaghetti in half and scatter over meatballs. Drizzle olive oil over spaghetti. Add pasta sauce and water, making sure that the spaghetti is completely covered.
- Close the lid, turn vent to "Sealing", select the "Manual" setting and set time to 10 minutes.
- Once cycle is complete, allow the pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, use the quick release method to release the remaining pressure.
- Open the Instant Pot and stir pasta and meatballs to mix. Serve immediately, garnished with Parmesan, if desired.
Yield: 8 servings
*Per Serving: Calories 520, Total Fat 22g (Saturated 7g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 1020mg, Total Carbohydrate 57g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 10g), Protein 27g, Vitamin D 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 20%, Potassium 20%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.