Full of smoky, tangy and buttery goodness, this Grilled Sweet Corn with Chili Lime Butter is the perfect pairing for any warm-weather meal.
Grilled Sweet Corn with Chili Lime Butter
- ¼ cup salted butter (½ stick), softened
- Juice of 1 lime (about 2 Tbsp.)
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 8 ears of sweet corn on the cob
- ¼ cup Queso fresco cheese, crumbled
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat, about 375°F.
- In the meantime, prepare the butter. Mix softened butter with juice of lime, chili powder and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- Pull back husks from ears of corn, so the kernels are exposed. Place ears on hot grill, and cook for about 10 minutes, rotating so each side is evenly cooked.
- Remove ears of corn from the grill and place on a platter. Brush butter on each ear.
- Sprinkle with Queso fresco cheese and serve warm!
Yield: 8 servings
Per Serving*: Calories 210, Total Fat 8g(Saturated 4g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 100mg, Total Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 5g), Protein 6g, Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6% *Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.