This Grilled Blueberry Peach Skillet Crumble is a delicious way to enjoy a summery fruit-filled dessert without having to turn on the oven! And, grilling adds an extra layer of flavor to the ooey-gooey blueberry peach filling topped with an oat, almond and pecan crumble. Yum!
Grilled Blueberry Peach Skillet Crumble
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 2 (15 oz.) cans sliced peaches packed in 100% juice, drained
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup oats (use certified gluten free oats for gluten free)
- 3/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup melted butter (or coconut oil for dairy free or vegan)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat grill or oven to 375°F. In a medium bowl, add vanilla, sliced peaches and blueberries; toss to coat. Spread fruit mixture evenly in a 10-inch skillet. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together oats, pecans, almond meal, cinnamon, salt, melted butter and maple syrup. Spread topping evenly over berry mixture; lightly pressing it down.
- Grill or bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until the fruit mixture is bubbling and the top is lightly golden brown. Serve warm.
Yield: 8 servings
*Per Serving: Calories 270, Total Fat 16g (Saturated 4.5g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 20g), Protein 2g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.