Mediterranean flavors and simple ingredients come together for this super easy and tasty Greek Chicken Sheet Pan recipe.
Greek Chicken Sheet Pan Meal
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 lb. Yukon gold potatoes, quartered
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 bunch asparagus
- Kalamata olives (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a large bowl, mix lemon juice, lemon zest, oregano, salt, pepper, garlic and olive oil; add chicken and potatoes and toss until coated with mixture.
- Transfer everything to a pan with a rim. Add chicken broth, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and add asparagus and kalamata olives (optional). Continue baking for 25-35 minutes or until chicken and potatoes are cooked through and golden brown. Serve and enjoy.
Yield: 4 servings
*Per Serving: Calories 400, Total Fat 21g (Saturated 3.5g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 120mg, Sodium 410mg, Total Carbohydrate 24g (Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugars 3g), Protein 29g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 40%, Calcium 4%, Iron 20%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.