Customized to your taste and easy-to-make, these yummy, On-the-Go Baked Oatmeal Bars are the perfect, nutrition-packed snack or breakfast to grab and go.
On-the-Go Baked Oatmeal Bars
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats (or gluten free oats for gluten free)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (walnuts, almonds, pistachios, peanuts, etc.)
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (raisins, currants, cranberries, dates, figs, etc.)
- 2 Tbsp. seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, flax, millet, etc.)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 1/4 cups skim milk (or almond milk for dairy free)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F. Line a 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper or lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl. Mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl. Add wet to dry and stir to combine. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes, until the center is set and the edges are golden brown. Cool on a wire rack before cutting into bars.
Yield: 9 servings
Per Serving*: Calories 150, Total Fat 6g (Saturated 1g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 105mg, Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 8g), Protein 5g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 6%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.