Do you have Celiac Disease or know someone who does?
Celiac Disease is an inherited, autoimmune disease in which the lining of the small intestine is damaged from eating gluten and other proteins found in wheat, barley, rye, and some oat products. There is no cure for Celiac Disease and the only way to treat it is to follow a strict gluten free diet.
Festival Foods is very active in the Celiac community. We continue to increase our gluten free offerings thanks to the help of local Celiac support groups like the Fox Valley Celiacs (FVC). Festival Foods has designated frozen and dry gluten free sections located in our Natural Foods Department.
Looking for a particular product? Stop in and visit with your local Festival Foods Natural Foods Department Manager. They will be happy to help you find what you’re looking for and answer any questions you may have.
We’ll be hosting a gluten free product tasting and hope to see you there!
Festival Foods Gluten Free Tasting
1200 W Northland Ave, Appleton, WI
10 AM – 4 PM
- Located in Health Food and Greeting Card area
- Special offers
- New product introductions
- Health Food managers available to answer questions
- Stephanie Walker, RD, CD, nutritionist for Festival Foods, will assist with questions
- FVC members will be on hand to answer questions and promote their support group