Topped with garlic-infused olive oil instead of traditional red sauce and tasty toppings including sun-dried tomatoes, herb-cooked chicken, and feta cheese, Udi’s™ Gluten Free Pizza Crusts make the perfect base for this flavor-packed pizza!
These pizzas are great because they require such little preparation! Really, the only two toppings that require a tiny bit of work are the chicken and the garlic-infused oil. So, to get these started, heat 1 tsp. of olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
Add the cut-up chicken breast and seasonings (oregano, basil, garlic powder, and salt and pepper if desired) to the skillet. Cook until the chicken is browned and cooked thoroughly; set aside. Next, combine the minced garlic with the remaining 1 Tbsp. of olive oil, and mix well. Then, all you have to do is gather all of your ingredients and assemble the pizzas. So easy! To make the pizzas, begin by brushing the garlic-infused olive oil evenly over the two crusts. Next, layer half of the mozzarella cheese over the oil-brushed crusts (1/4 cup on each). Then, the veggies come next! Evenly layer the spinach, onions, and sundried tomatoes on the crust, and top with the cooked herb chicken. Finally, sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese (1/4 cup per pizza) on top of the veggies and chicken, and finish off with the feta cheese (2 Tbsp. per pizza).
Bake the pizzas in a preheated 400°F oven (I kept mine on the baking sheet for ease) for about 12-14 minutes, or until the crust becomes crispy and the cheese begins to brown. Alternatively, now that the weather is warming up, you could easily make these on the grill instead of in the oven! Once golden and bubbly, remove them from the oven (or grill) and cut each pizza into six scrumptious pieces… then dig in! The combination of flavors will knock your socks off: garlic-y, crisp crust, sweet sun-dried tomatoes, flavorful herbed chicken, salty feta cheese… this is one pizza you’ll be excited to make again! Now, even people who need to avoid gluten can have their pizza and eat it too!
Gluten Free Herb Chicken Mediterranean Pizza
- 1 pkg. Udi’s™ Gluten Free Frozen Pizza Crusts (2 Pack)
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast (about 6 oz.), cut into small pieces
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- ¼ tsp. dried basil
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ⅓ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup lightly packed fresh spinach
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Prepare the chicken: Heat 1 tsp. of olive oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat. Add cut-up chicken breast and seasonings (oregano, basil, garlic powder, and salt and pepper if desired) to the skillet. Cook until chicken is browned and cooked thoroughly. Set aside.
- Assemble pizzas: Lay both gluten free crusts out on a large baking sheet. Combine the minced garlic with the remaining 1 Tbsp. olive oil and brush evenly over the two crusts. Layer half of the mozzarella cheese over the oil-brushed crusts (1/4 cup on each). Next, evenly layer the spinach, onions, sundried tomatoes, and cooked herb chicken on crusts. Finally, top with remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese (1/4 cup per pizza) and sprinkle with feta cheese (2 Tbsp. per pizza).
- Bake pizzas on the baking sheet in a preheated 400°F oven for about 12-14 minutes, or until crust becomes crispy and cheese begins to brown.
Yield: 4 servings (1/2 pizza each)
Per Serving*: Calories 410, Total Fat 18g(Saturated 5g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 670mg, Total Carbohydrate 37g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 8g), Protein 22g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 30%, Iron 8% *Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.