Loaded with grilled fresh veggies and ripe cherry tomatoes, this Garlic Butter Grilled Veggie Flatbread is bursting with flavor and color!
Pro Tip: For a super crispy garlic butter crust packed with whole grains, use sprouted grain pizza crust!
Garlic Butter Grilled Vegetable Flatbread
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 small red pepper, seeds removed, cut into strips
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 pre-baked pizza crusts (or gluten free pizza crust for gluten free)
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese, torn
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- ⅓ cup freshly chopped basil
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine zucchini, red pepper, mushrooms, and red onion. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Place vegetables evenly on a grill pan that has been coated with cooking spray. Grill for 8 minutes or just until tender. Remove from grill and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combined the melted butter and minced garlic. Brush both pizza crusts with the garlic butter.
- Sprinkle fresh mozzarella cheese over the pizza crusts, leaving a ½-inch border around edges. Arrange grilled vegetables evenly over the cheese. Spray grill with cooking spray and lay pizza crust directly on the rack. Grill pizza 3-5 minutes or until cheese melts and crust is golden brown. Remove pizza from grill and top with fresh tomatoes and basil.
- Cut into slices and serve.
Yield: 2 pizzas
Per Serving*: Calories 170, Total Fat 9g (Saturated 4g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 2g), Protein 6g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.