With a simple two-ingredient crust, this sweet and tangy Greek Yogurt Fruit Pizza will be a recipe you reach for time and time again. And the best part, you can decorate it to match any occasion!
Greek Yogurt Fruit Pizza
- 15 Medjool dates, soaked in warm water for 10 minutes
- 1 ½ cups raw unsalted cashews
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- Assorted sliced fresh fruit (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, kiwi, pineapple)
- Spray the bottom of a 9-inch tart or cake pan or a pie dish with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- After dates have soaked in warm water for 10 minutes, drain them and chop in half before using.
- Pulse the dates and cashews together in a food processor or blender until thick “dough” is formed and the nuts are all broken up. The dough will be moist from the oil in the nuts. Press evenly into prepared tart pan and partly up the sides.
- Spread the yogurt on top of the crust. Decorate with fresh fruit. Slice, serve and enjoy.
Make ahead tip: The crust can be made 1-2 days in advance. Cover tightly and keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Continue with step 4. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
- Instead of dates, try 1 ½ cups raisins or dried cranberries.
- Instead of cashews, try walnuts. Use salted nuts for a sweet and salty crusty.
Yield: 10 Servings
Per Serving: Calories 200, Total Fat 7g (Saturated 1g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 15mg, Total Carbohydrate 28g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 20g), Protein 6g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8% *Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.