Made with just three ingredients, this easy Frozen Yogurt Bark is a sweet treat that you can feel good about eating! This colorful dessert is something kids and adults will love. We topped our yogurt off with mini chocolate chips and strawberries, but the topping combinations are truly endless!
Frozen Yogurt Bark
- 1 (32 oz.) container non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ cups chopped fruit
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Place the Greek yogurt in the middle of the dish, and spread it around evenly with a spatula until it’s about ¼-½ inch thick.
- Sprinkle evenly with chopped fruit and mini dark chocolate chips.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours. Once frozen, use a large knife to break it apart, and then store it in a freezer bag.
*Per Serving: Calories 130, Total Fat 1.5g (Saturated 1g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 45mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 1g), Protein 10g, Vitamin D 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 0%, Potassium 6%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.