We just love our flat turkeys and here's why: Because the turkey is flat, you have easy access to every juicy center of meat without having to move the bird around. That means that you and your family can get to the good part – faster than ever before! And less turkey means faster cooking and the “flat” shape means better heat distribution so you can get back to what really matters.
Roasting Instructions for Flat Turkey
- Season the turkey to your liking. Cover with aluminum foil, and bake in the oven at 350 for 1 hour & 40 minutes.
- Take foil off and bake for an additional 20 minutes until the skin turns golden brown. Internal temperature needs to reach 165 degrees.
Carving Instructions for Flat Turkey
- Remove turkey from oven, place it on a large flat cutting surface and let it rest for 15 minutes prior to carving.
- Pull the wings & drumsticks away from the turkey. They should remove easily.
- Use a sharp, thin blade carving knife. Cut through the skin between the two boneless breast halves. Cut all the breast & thigh meat into slices.