This easy recipe for Fish Tacos has the fresh, light flavors of spring. Simply bake some Omega-3- rich cod with traditional taco seasoning and stuff it inside your shells (soft corn tortillas work great as well!). Then top your fish with our crunchy Eat Well Summer Cabbage Salad, creamy diced avocado and a squeeze of fresh lime juice. Eating well never tasted so good! If you think this recipe sounds great, you’ll love these Fiesta Fish Tacos as well! To learn more about this recipe, click here!
Friday Fish Tacos
Recipe and photo adapted from Betty Crocker
- 1 ½ lb. cod fillets, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 packet Old El Paso® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 lb. Eat Well Summer Cabbage Salad (from our Deli)
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1 box Taco Bell® Taco Shells
- Lime wedges, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, place taco seasoning mix and fish pieces. Seal bag; shake to coat cod with seasoning. Place fish on one side of cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork. Place taco shells on the other side of cookie sheet for last 4 minutes of bake time to warm.
- Divide Eat Well Summer Cabbage Salad among warmed taco shells. Top each with cooked fish and diced avocado. Serve with lime wedges.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.