Crispy on the outside and ooey-gooey on the inside, this homemade crunch wrap supreme is just as good as it looks. Made easier with Chi-Chi's® Foldables™ flour tortillas, these crunch wraps deserve a spot on your weeknight menu.
Crunch Wrap Supreme
- 1 lb. Best Yet Blended Ground Beef
- 1 (1.25 oz.) package taco seasoning
- 8 Chi-Chi's® Foldables™ flour tortillas
- ½ cup nacho cheese
- Tortilla chips (strips or rounds)
- ½ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Nonstick cooking spray
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef until browned and crumbled, about 5 minutes. Stir in taco seasoning and set aside.
- Heat nacho cheese according to package directions.
- To assemble: place one Foldables tortilla on a work surface. Place ⅛ of the meat in the center and spread into a square. Top with 1 Tbsp. nacho cheese and a layer of tortilla chips. Spread 1 Tbsp. Greek yogurt over the chips. Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp. lettuce, 1 Tbsp. tomato and 1 Tbsp. shredded cheese. Close tortilla corners over filling to form a square. Repeat with remaining Foldables and filling.
- Coat a clean nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Place wrap seam-side down and cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook on others side for an additional 1-2 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Yield: 8 servings
*Per Serving: Calories 340, Total Fat 15g (Saturated 7g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 710mg, Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 5g, Includes 0g Added Sugars), Protein 19g
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Chi-Chi's®.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.