A mini muffin tin is your best friend when it comes to making snack-able finger foods for game day, family gatherings, or parties. These scrumptious Chicken Enchilada Cups offer crunchy, cheesy, saucy goodness in every bite!
Chicken Enchilada Cups
Recipe adapted from Gimme Some Oven
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (approx. 2 chicken breasts)
- 1 (10 oz.) can enchilada sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Optional additional ingredients: chopped green chiles, black beans, chopped fresh cilantro, diced avocado
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Press wonton wrappers into the cups of a mini muffin pan to form cups, being sure that the edges do not fold in. Bake for 7 minutes, then remove.
- Meanwhile, stir together chicken and enchilada sauce in a mixing bowl until combined. Portion the chicken evenly into the baked wonton cups until they are full. Sprinkle each with a pinch of shredded cheese. Then bake for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the chicken is heated through. Remove and garnish with sliced green onions and any additional desired toppings.
*If using the optional ingredients, you can either stir them into the chicken and enchilada sauce mixture, or you can use them as additional garnishes.
Yield: 24 cups
Per Cup: Calories 60, Total Fat 1.5g (Saturated 0.5g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 5g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 6g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.