What’s more fun than Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries? Bite-sized, kid-friendly and delicious, this mini dessert recipe is great for get-togethers.
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries, rinsed and pat dry
- 8 oz. block cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. almond extract (optional)
- Optional toppings: blueberries, crushed graham crackers, mini chocolate chips, sprinkles
- Remove the stems from the strawberries. Using a melon baller (or paring knife), scoop out a hole from the top of each strawberry. Cut a small part of the bottom of the strawberry with a sharp knife to create a flat surface for the strawberries to stand on. Place each on a large baking sheet.
- Using a hand mixer, mix together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and almond extract, until fluffy and light.
- Transfer the cream cheese mixture to a piping bag and pipe the filling into each of the prepped strawberries. Top each cream cheese pile with blueberries, crushed graham crackers, mini chocolate chips and/or sprinkles, if desired. Refrigerate until fully chilled.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tip: Do not make more than 5 hours in advance or strawberries will sweat and may become soggy.
Yield: 8 servings
*Per Serving: Calories 150, Total Fat 10g (Saturated 6g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 90mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 11g), Protein 2g, Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 60%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.