Go meatless with delicious Cauliflower Walnut Taco Crumbles. Made from just cauliflower, walnuts, chipotle peppers and a handful of seasonings, this plant-based “meat” is the perfect addition to tacos, burrito bowls and more!
Cauliflower Walnut Taco Crumbles
Adapted recipe from: Pinch of Yum
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups whole walnuts
- 2 individual chipotles in adobo sauce
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice (optional)
- ½ tsp. garlic or onion powder (optional)
- Pinch of cayenne for more heat (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Pulse all ingredients in a food processor until the mixture is evenly ground.
- Transfer to a greased baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through to prevent over-browning.
- Serve in tacos, burritos, quesadillas or bowls.
Yield: 6 servings
Pro Tip: Freeze extra chipotles in adobo sauce. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a fork to strain, place peppers on parchment paper. Top each with a spoonful of sauce. Freeze. Once frozen, peel peppers off of parchment paper and place in a ziptop bag for later use.
*Per Serving: Calories 280, Total Fat 26g (Saturated 2.5g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 440mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 5g), Protein 7g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 45% Calcium 6%, Iron 10%
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.