Struggling to get your kids excited about veggies? Try our cheesy Cauliflower Tots!
Flavored with Italian breadcrumbs and cheddar cheese, these dippable bites will quickly become a family favorite.
- 3 cups cauliflower florets (about 1 head of cauliflower)
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs (or gluten free breadcrumbs for gluten free)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Boil cauliflower florets until soft. Finely chop with a knife or pulse in a food processor until the cauliflower becomes large, coarse crumbs.
- Add chopped cauliflower, breadcrumbs, cheese and eggs into a large mixing bowl. Mix until combined.
- Shape cauliflower mixture to form 1-inch bites and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake tots for about 15 minutes, or until the bottoms of the tots are golden brown. Flip tots over and bake for another 10 minutes. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Yield: 6 servings
*Per Serving: Calories 170, Total Fat 9g (Saturated 4g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 350mg, Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 2g), Protein 10g, Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 45%, Calcium 20%, Iron 6%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.