Do you love the classic pairing of creamy blue cheese with zesty buffalo sauce? Try our lightened up Buffalo Chicken Wrap tonight! Stuffed with protein-rich chicken, fresh veggies and a simple homemade Blue cheese dressing this is one scrumptious meal-in-a-wrap. A whole grain wrap, that is. :)
20 Minute Meals:
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
Ingredients: Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 (5.3 oz.) container nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. blue cheese
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 4 whole wheat wraps (or gluten free wraps for gluten free)
- 12 oz. cooked chicken breast strips
- 4 Tbsp. buffalo sauce
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 medium Roma tomato, diced
- In a small bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, blue cheese crumbles, onion powder and garlic powder until well mixed. Divide dressing and spread evenly onto one side of each wrap.
- Add chicken and buffalo sauce to a medium bowl and toss to coat. Divide chicken and add to wraps. Top each wrap with romaine lettuce and diced tomatoes. Roll up and serve.
Yield: 4 servings
*Per Serving: Calories 310, Total Fat 7g (Saturated 1.5g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 75mg, Sodium 810mg, Total Carbohydrate 27g (Dietary Fiber 7g, Sugars 4g), Protein 39g, Vitamin A 50%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 8%, Iron 15%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.