Looking for a delicious and nutritious meal, fast?! We, Mealtime Mentors, have got you covered with these Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. Ready in less than 15 minutes, this easy meal is flavor-filled and sure to become a go-to family favorite!
Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, washed
- 12 oz. cooked chicken (or Buddig's Fix Quix), diced
- ⅓ cup buffalo sauce
- 1 bag steamable frozen broccoli
- Dressing of choice (ranch, blue cheese, or dairy free "ranch" - recipe below)
- Prick each washed sweet potato several times with a fork. Microwave until soft, about 5 minutes. Once sweet potatoes are done, remove from microwave and set aside to cool.
- While sweet potatoes are cooking, toss diced chicken with buffalo sauce. Set aside.
- Microwave a bag of steamable broccoli according to package instructions. Once done, remove and allow to cool slightly before assembling.
- To assemble, slice sweet potatoes in half. Top with buffalo chicken, steamed broccoli and dressing of choice. Serve.
Dairy Free "Ranch" Dressing: Mix together ¼ cup mayonnaise, 1-2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar (depending on desired consistency), ½ tsp. garlic powder, and ½ tsp. dried dill in a small bowl until smooth
Yield: 4 servings
*Per Serving: Calories 260, Total Fat 3.5g (Saturated 1g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 610mg, Total Carbohydrate 26g (Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugars 9g), Protein 30g, Vitamin A 450%, Vitamin C 40%, Calcium 8%, Iron 10%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.