We, Mealtime Mentors, know that mornings can sometimes be pretty chaotic so we're always on the lookout for easy, grab-n-eat breakfasts. That’s why we love overnight oats!
Today’s Blackberry Matcha Overnight Oats features a trendy ingredient called matcha powder. Matcha is a powder made from green tea leaves and is packed with antioxidants. It also contains caffeine, so you can enjoy this breakfast and get an energy boost, too! Find matcha powder in our natural and organic department.
Blackberry Matcha Overnight Oats
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 tsp. matcha powder (found in our natural department)
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- ½ tsp. almond extract
- 2 cups rolled oats (use certified gluten free for gluten free)
- 1 cup blackberries
- Chia seeds, optional garnish
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, matcha powder, maple syrup, vanilla and almond extract. Stir in oats and mix to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to eat, stir in blackberries and serve topped with optional chia seeds.
Yield: 2 servings
*Per Serving: Calories 450, Total Fat 11g (Saturated 1g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 280mg, Total Carbohydrate 77g (Dietary Fiber 12g, Sugars 17g), Protein 15g, Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 25%, Calcium 80%, Iron 30%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.