It’s build-your-own burrito bowl time! Utilizing quick and nutritious convenience items, today’s flavor-filled Black Bean Burrito Bowls take only minutes to make and are totally customizable. With fun, colorful toppings like fresh pico de gallo, creamy guacamole and zesty refried black beans, this is one delicious and eye-appealing meatless meal.
Black Bean Burrito Bowl
Cilantro-Lime Brown Rice:
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt, to taste
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 cup Better Bean™ Refried Beans
- Shredded white cheddar cheese
- Pico de Gallo (found in our produce department)
- Western Guacamole (found in our deli department)
- Nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- Shredded romaine lettuce
- Lime wedges (optional)
- Combine cooked rice, lime juice, salt and cilantro in a medium size bowl. Set aside.
- Heat refried beans with 1 Tbsp. water in a pot on the stove or in the microwave. Set aside.
- To assemble the bowls, divide rice evenly into two serving bowls. Top with beans, cheese, pico de gallo, guacamole, nonfat plain Greek yogurt and lettuce. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
Yield: 2 servings
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Better Bean™.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.