Asian Noodle Salad
- 8 oz. soba or whole wheat spaghetti noodles (or gluten free spaghetti for gluten free)
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. Mann’s Broccoli Cole Slaw (found in our produce department)
- 4 oz. grated or matchstick carrots
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 3 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter or SunButter
- 2 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce (or tamari for gluten free)
- 1 Tbsp. sriracha pepper sauce, plus additional to taste
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh ginger
- 2 tsp. minced garlic (about 4 cloves)
- ¾ cup roasted, unsalted peanuts, roughly chopped
- ¾ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the noodles until al dente, according to package directions. Drain and rinse briefly with cool water, then transfer to a large serving bowl. Add the broccoli slaw and carrots.
- While the pasta cooks, whisk together the olive oil, rice vinegar, honey, peanut butter, soy sauce, sriracha, ginger and garlic. Pour over the noodle mixture and toss to combine. Add the peanuts and cilantro and toss once more.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature with additional sriracha sauce as desired.
Yield: 10 servings (as a side)
*Per Serving: Calories 270, Total Fat 18g (Saturated 2.5g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 300mg, Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 10g), Protein 6g, Vitamin A 40%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.