The air fryer transforms cruciferous vegetables into a crispy, delicious snack. These Air Fryer Cauliflower and Broccoli Bites pack a ton of fun and flavor and will have kids and adults coming back for seconds!
Air Fryer Cauliflower & Broccoli Bites
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp. creole seasoning
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped, optional
- Marinara sauce for serving, optional
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F. Lightly spray the fryer basket with oil.
- In a large bowl, combine panko, Parmesan and creole seasoning; set aside.
- Place flour in a shallow dish; set aside. In a separate dish, whisk 2 eggs and set aside.
- Working in small batches, dip cauliflower and broccoli florets into flour and gently shake off excess. Dip into egg and then press into breadcrumb mixture.
- Place florets in basket and cook until golden and crispy, about 5-6 minutes. Remove from fryer basket and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve immediately with marinara sauce.
Yield: 6 servings
*Per Serving: Calories 130, Total Fat 3.5g (Saturated 1g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 420mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 1g, Includes 1g Added Sugar), Protein 8g, Vitamin D 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 10%, Potassium 6%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.