February 9 is National Pizza Day – a day dedicated to honoring many people’s favorite dish. There’s just something about pizza that brings everyone together. The crust, the sauce, the cheese, the toppings! However you slice it, we love it.
In honor of the special day, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite pizza recipes.
- – This offers a unique twist on pizza. With a creamy, Asian-inspired sauce and crunchy toppings, this 20-minute meal will quickly become a staple in your household.
- – Craving something super fresh? Chewy naan bread is used instead of a traditional pizza crust. Salmon, cucumber, cream cheese, and dill come together to create a refreshing snack or meal.
- – We can’t forget dessert! Greek yogurt acts as a healthy, nutrient-packed base for juicy, succulent fruit toppings.
- – Everything is more fun in miniature size! These tiny pizzas can get the whole family in the kitchen for an interactive cooking experience. Your kids will love munching on their own creations!
- – Load up your pizza with mushrooms, eggplant, red onion, spinach and more to create a wholesome, nourishing meal! Make this healthy meal even easier with a pre-made, pre-cooked pizza crust.
- – Transform an all-time-favorite sandwich to your new favorite pizza. The usual suspects are all here: sauerkraut, corned beef, Swiss cheese, and Thousand Island dressing, all atop the .
Now for the age old question: thick or thin crust? Good news: you don’t have to choose with our vast variety of crust options at Festival Foods. To see what’s available at your preferred store, !