Perfect for breakfast on-the-go, post-workout fuel, mid-afternoon snack or just a nutrition-packed beverage, smoothies are a great choice for the whole family. We know that life gets busy and there's not always time make your own smoothie. That's why we're always on the lookout for grab-and-go smoothies that are just as wholesome as the smoothies we'd make at home.
Great news! We found one. Live Real Farms™ Wholesome Smoothies pack everything we're looking for without the extra stuff we don't want. We're here to share five reasons why we think you should try new Live Real Farms Wholesome Smoothies.
1. No Added Sugar. Real fruit delivers the perfect level of sweetness that bursts with natural fruit flavor. This means we also get the health benefits of fruit, like fiber, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
2. Good Source of Protein. Real yogurt in these smoothies delivers a whopping 9 grams of protein per serving.
3. No Artificial Flavors or Colors. The flavors and colors come from real bananas, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, oranges, pineapples and mangos -- nothing artificial.
4. Probiotics for Digestive Health. Each bottle contains live and active cultures that keep your gut healthy and may boost your immune system.
5. Made with Love. Live Real Farms is owned by farmers with a common goal: to create wholesome, delicious products filled with farm-fresh goodness. Nothing fancy. Nothing artificial. For these farming families, it's more than a job -- it's a passion. Their animals are like members of their family. They care deeply about the communities they serve and ensure the sustainability of our land for generations to come.
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Kemps®
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.