Folks, making pancakes has never been easier – or tastier! Made with three common pantry ingredients, these pancakes provide a serving of fruit cooked right in. Enjoy these banana pancakes on their own, or get creative with sweet, savory and spicy toppings.
And, since they take less than 20 minutes to whip up, they make a perfect breakfast for dinner, too!
3 Ingredient Pancakes
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 6 Tbsp. whole wheat flour (or gluten free flour for gluten free)
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Mash bananas with a fork until smooth. Add flour and eggs; stir well with a whisk.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium-high heat. Spoon batter onto skillet, using one-sixth of batter for each pancake.
- Cook 2 minutes or until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked. Carefully turn pancakes over; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.
- Top with your favorite toppings and serve.
Yield: 2 servings of 3 pancakes
*Per Serving: Calories 230, Total Fat 6g (Saturated 2g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 185mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 38g (Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugars 15g), Protein 10g, Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 4%, Iron 10%
Sweet Strawberry & Banana
- 2 tsp. creamy peanut butter
- 1 ½ Tbsp. warm skim milk
- ¼ cup sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup sliced banana
- 1 ½ tsp. pure maple syrup
- Combine peanut butter and milk; drizzle over pancakes.
- Top with berries, banana and syrup.
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. butter
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh chives or green onions
- ½ tsp. Sriracha
- 2 tsp. honey
- Cook egg in butter to desired doneness.
- Top pancake with cooked egg, chives or green onions, and remaining ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.