Fire up the grill and make these Grilled Pork Chops with Peach Salsa as soon as possible! Thick-cut pork chops are marinated in a fresh peach puree, then grilled to perfection and topped with a delicious and summery, fresh peach salsa.
Grilled Pork Chops with Peach Salsa
Recipe adapted from Rachel Ray
- 5 fresh peaches, peeled, halved and pitted
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 center-cut pork chops (about 4-6 oz. each)
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- ¼ cup Vidalia onion, finely chopped
- 1 serrano chile, thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 Tbsp. flat-leaf Italian parsley, chopped
- ¼ tsp. granulated sugar
- Dash coarse salt and ground black pepper
- Using a food processor or blender, puree 4 peach halves, the honey, olive oil and lemon juice. Transfer puree to a baking dish and add the pork chops, turning to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate*.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high. Finely chop the remaining 6 peach halves and place in a medium bowl. Stir in the red bell pepper, onion, chile, parsley, salt and sugar.
- Remove the pork chops from the marinade and season both sides with salt and pepper. Grill, covered, turning once, until just firm to the touch, about 10 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving with salsa.
*Step 1 can be done 1 day in advance. The longer the pork marinates, the more flavor it will have.
Yield: 4 servings
Per Serving: Calories 340, Total Fat 14g (Saturated 3.5g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 290mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 26g), Protein 26g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 30%, Calcium 2%, Iron 10%
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.