Festival Foods is proud of being a good corporate citizen
Festival Foods is dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities we serve. We know that charitable donations are a part of being a good neighbor and a good corporate citizen.
Festival Foods receives thousands of requests for donations each year. In response to the large number of requests, we have developed criteria to guide us through the process of allocating our charitable contributions and to help us best serve those in need of our assistance.
- Festival Foods will only donate to non-profit charitable organizations, 501-(c)3, schools and churches operating in the areas in which our stores serve.
- We are unable to contribute to individuals or families in pursuit of individual goals or their personal interests. However, we do support non-profit organizations that assist people in these situations. (i.e. American Cancer Society, American Red Cross, American Heart Association, Salvation Army, etc.)
- We are unable to contribute to political organizations, fraternal groups or social clubs that engage in any kind of political activity.
- We do not contribute donations for advertising in bulletins, event programs, yearbooks, or any other print advertising.
- We generally do not contribute donations to sports clubs, sports teams or sports events.
- All organizations requesting assistance may not discriminate for any reason including race, color, religion, creed, age, gender, national origin or sexual orientation.
- Your application must be submitted at least one month prior to your event and you must allow two weeks for Festival Foods to process your request. You will be contacted via email whether or not your request has been granted.